Positive, supportive, loving, mature adults are essential to the church. This group has a wealth of resources vital to the health and growth of our faith community. Among these resources are wisdom, experience, tradition, stability, spiritual depth and love for others.
Many in The WOW Factor have invested years of service in the ministry of Xenia Nazarene, and they still have much to give! We offer learning opportunities, fellowship events, fun trips and activities, worship experiences, and service projects to keep life exciting for this delightful group. The Junior Varsity (ages 55 to 65 or 70) will have activities for those who still have work obligations. The Varsity (ages 65 or 70+) will involve those who are retired. There will be both separate and combined events.
Our normal standing activities are:
- Hymns & Word - Join Pastor Mike and Becky for this hour of worship in the Fireside Room at the Xenia main campus (1204 W. Second St.) on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm. All ages are welcome!
- Thursday Lunch Crew (TLC) Carry-in Luncheon - 3rd Thursday of each month at 11:30 am in the Fireside Room. There will be no TLC Luncheon in September!
- Widows & Friends Breakfast - all Thursdays except the 3rd week, at 9 am at Xenia Biscuit World beginning September 2.
- Men's Breakfast - every 3rd Saturdays at the Xenia Frisch's at 8 am beginning September 18.
- Sunday School Classes - held Sunday am & pm
Upcoming special events:
- Grandparents Day - On Sunday, September 12, we will recognize and honor those who are influencing future generations in both services at the Xenia main Campus.
- Assembly at Athertons - Saturday, September 18, 5 pm. Bring food to share and your own lawn chair.
- Munch 'n' Music - Saturday, September 25, at Monroe Nazarene Church. Lunch served at cost of $12 each (paid at the door). More info is posted by the Xenia Naz church office door or call the church office.
Live Simulcast! Open to the community! Click on the link above for more details & registration info.
The WOW Factor group is led by Pastor Mike & Becky Hancock. Contact them or the church office for more information.