Positive, supportive, loving, mature adults are essential to the church. This group has a wealth of resources vital to the health and growth of our faith community. Among these resources are wisdom, experience, tradition, stability, spiritual depth and love for others.
Many in The WOW Factor have invested years of service in the ministry of Xenia Nazarene, and they still have much to give! We offer learning opportunities, fellowship events, fun trips and activities, worship experiences, and service projects to keep life exciting for this delightful group. The Junior Varsity (ages 55 to 65 or 70) will have activities for those who still have work obligations. The Varsity (ages 65 or 70+) will involve those who are retired. There will be both separate and combined events.
Our normal standing activities are:
- Hymns & Word - Join Pastor Mike and Becky on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm in the Fireside Room for an inspirational hour of music, prayer, and a brief Bible teaching. Hymns and Word will resume March 29.
- Thursday Lunch Crew (TLC) Carry-in Luncheon - Typically held the 3rd Thursday of each month at 11:30 am in the Fireside Room. Bring side dishes or desserts to share . Will resume on April 20.
- Widows & Friends Breakfast - all Thursdays except the 3rd week, at 9 am at Xenia Biscuit World.
- Men's Breakfast - every 3rd Saturdays men are invited to enjoy breakfast together (Dutch treat) at the Xenia Frisch's at 8 am.
- Sunday School Classes - held Sunday am & pm
The WOW Factor group is led by Pastor Mike & Becky Hancock. Contact them or the church office for more information.