- The children's wing is being thoroughly cleaned each week, and contact areas are cleaned on Sundays between services.
- All classes are open from birth through sixth grade.
- Enter through main church doors and use the stairs to the left to reach the upstairs children's wing.
- What was the Kidstown entrance is now for EXIT ONLY. Please exit through those doors after picking up your child at the end of service.
- One manned check-in station will be available.
- Two self check-in stations will be available. Use a stylus provided so you don't have to touch the screen... drop your used stylus in the container provided. Used styluses will be sanitized before use next Sunday.
- Check-in will start at 8:45 am for first service and 10:30 am for second service.
- Parents who are here for BOTH services are asked to pick up your children between services so that the necessary cleaning can be done. Thank you!
- Hand sanitizer will be in every room for use upon arrival, after restroom usage, and before leaving.
- Teachers will do their best to keep kids separated, but it will not be possible to keep them six feet apart at all times.
Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these." Mark 10:14.
In the midst of a consuming ministry to adults, Jesus regularly ministered to children. We believe the future of the church depends on effective ministry to children today!
- Sunday School classes are held at 9 am for all ages through Grade 6.
- Children's Church is held at 10:45 am for Grades 1-6.
- We provide Nursery Care for infants and toddlers during both worship services (9 am & 10:45 am).
- Children's Bible Quizzing is offered for those interested. The quizzers study together on Sundays and compete at Bible quiz meets held periodically throughout the school year. This is a very exciting ministry with 25-30 students participating.
- Our Caravan program has been delayed until January 2021. This is a program offered on Wednesdays for Grades K-6 from 6:30-8 pm during the school year. Caravan is a weekly kids' club committed to the physical, social, mental, and spiritual growth of children. It uses an active, hands-on learning approach to help kids discover, develop, experience, and grow. This Christian scouting-based program focuses on spiritual formation, ministry training and Nazarene heritage and doctrine, and provides a user-friendly outreach program. Children study the Church of the Nazarene Articles of Faith. The sixteen articles are statements of faith that the Church of the Nazarene has embraces as foundations of Christian belief. Caravan encourages children to embrace eight Core Values (holiness, evangelism, character, missions, service, compassion, work, and education) illustrated through the lives of prominent figures in Nazarene church history.
For more information about our children's ministry, contact Pastor Brian Leach.