This is a privately-funded scholarship with its own set of requirements and eligibilities listed below.
Scholarships will be given according to the following qualifications:
- Active in attendance in Sunday School, morning worship, evening worship, and Wednesday evening services of this church.
- A full-time student in a Nazarene Theological Seminary, Nazarene Liberal Arts College, Nazarene Bible College or Cedarville University.
- A grade point average of at least 2.0 with consideration given to academic performance.
- Consideration to be given to the following: financial need, work involvement, availability of other financial help, extra curricular activities, areas of service, and character.
- All funds are to be paid directly to the institution to be applied to tuition or other educational expenses. No funds are ever to be given directly to the student.
- Recipients may be entering freshmen or upperclassmen.
The application form below must be submitted by the April 30th deadline in order to be considered for the 2023-24 academic year.