MyXeniaNaz is the name of the online community for Xenia Nazarene. It is an internet based software application designed to promote communication and connection within our church family. It also provides the church staff with efficient tools and systems to enable them to spend less time on administration and more time on ministry.
We realize that there is a learning curve to using MyXeniaNaz, but we're confident that those who do invest in learning and using the system will find it to be an effective tool, and will enjoy the benefits.
As a regular attendee of Xenia Nazarene (both Xenia and Riverside Campuses), we encourage you to become part of the MyXeniaNaz community! To create an account, click on the MyXeniaNaz title above.
HOW DO I USE THE ONLINE COMMUNITY?
The best way to see what MyXeniaNaz is about, is to try it! It works as a church calendar, a program of events and a communication tool between members and groups. We hope that you will be able to get better connected by looking for "Groups," checking out "Events," and looking for a place to serve that may be of interest to you!
While our website is public, our online community is private (managed and protected by Church Community Builder). Only those with a login and passwords assigned to them can join in. In order to be issued a password, a person must have demonstrated that they are actively attending Sunday worship services, are involved with a group, a regular serving team, and/or contributing financially. In addition, none of the data contained in MyXeniaNaz will show up on any internet search engine. Individual members have the ability to set and manage their own privacy settings in order to personalize whatever level of privacy they feel most comfortable with.
The first time you visit MyXeniaNaz, please click on SIGN UP to request access. Once your request has been accepted, you will be given login and password information. If you have any questions with the login process, please contact the church office at 937.372.0708 or email@example.com.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By establishing a user account and accessing MyXeniaNaz, I acknowledge and agree to the following:
- The information contained within my profile is maintained by me, and I am responsible for any errors in this information and any outcomes that result from the information contained there.
- I will use all of the features of MyXeniaNaz and all information contained in MyXeniaNaz in a manner which is consistent with the published values of Xenia Nazarene Church (Xenia & Riverside Campuses).
- I will not use MyXeniaNaz or the information contained therein for my personal gain, to promote my business interests, or to advertise activities or events that are not sanctioned by Xenia Nazarene Church (Xenia & Riverside Campuses).
- I will remove any personal information, events, groups or other content promptly and completely if requested to do so by the administrator of MyXeniaNaz.
- I will not use MyXeniaNaz in any way to initiate contact with children 12 years old and under. Any communication will be directed to the parent(s) or guardian(s). Any communication with children 13-17 years old will be cc'ed to their parent(s) or guardian(s).
- I will not use MyXeniaNaz to engage in gossip, slander, criticism or other communication which is detrimental to the community and culture of Xenia Nazarene Church (Xenia & Riverside Campuses).
- I will respect the personal information of the other members of MyXeniaNaz and will not pass this information on to anyone.
- I will not send emails or other communication to the entire church group. Church-wide communication is the responsibility of the Xenia Nazarene Church office.
MyXeniaNaz users who become inactive at Xenia Nazarene Church (Xenia & Riverside campuses) or who do not follow the above guidelines and/or abuse the MyXeniaNaz community will have their login access blocked and then revoked. Users are to inform the MyXeniaNaz administrator of any problems or concerns encountered so they can be addressed expediently and properly.
Please use this link to communicate any comments or questions.