We recognize that those over age 55 have a Wealth Of Wisdom to offer because of their experience and maturity. The WOW Factor seeks to keep these dynamic folks involved in the life and ministry of the church and community.
Positive, supportive, loving, mature adults are essential to the church. This group has a wealth of resources vital to the health and growth of our faith community. Among these resources are wisdom, experience, tradition, stability, spiritual depth and love for others.
Many in The WOW Factor have invested years of service in the ministry of Xenia Nazarene and they still have much to give! We offer learning opportunities, fellowship events, fun trips and activities, worship experiences, and service projects to keep life exciting for this delightful group. The Junior Varsity (55 to 65 or 70) will have activities for those who still have work obligations. The Varsity (65 or 70+) will involve those who are retired. There will be both separate and combined events.
For more information about The WOW Factor, contact Pastor Mike or the church office. There's also lots of information in the Sunday bulletin. Our standing activities are:
- Widows & Friends Breakfast - Thursdays, 9 am
- Carry-in Luncheon - 3rd Thursday, 11:30 am
- Men's Breakfast - 3rd Saturday, 8 am
- Ladies' Lunch Bunch - Last Tuesday, 11 am
- Sunday School Classes - Choose Sunday am or pm
Upcoming special events are listed below. Go to the EVENTS PAGE for more information and to sign up:
- LaComedia Dinner Theatre, Thurs., March 16.
- Festival of Joy at Mount Vernon Nazarene University, Tues., April 4.
The WOW Factor group is led by Pastor Mike & Becky Hancock.