- Christian - As members of the Church Universal, we join with all true believers in proclaiming the Lordship of Jesus Christ and in embracing the historic Trinitarian creeds of Christian faith.
- Holiness - God, who is holy, calls us to a life of holiness, which is most clearly understood as Christlike love.
- Missional - We are a sent people, responding to the call o f Christ and empowered by the Holy Spirit to go into all the world, witnessing to the Lordship of Christ and participating with God in the extension of His Kingdom.
Agreed Statement of Belief:
- We believe in one God - the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Old and New Testament Scriptures, given by plenary inspiration, contain all truth necessary to faith and Christian living.
- We believe that man is born with a fallen nature, and is, therefore, inclined to evil, and that continually.
- We believe that the finally impenitent are hopelessly and eternally lost.
- We believe that the atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race; and that whosoever repents and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ is justified and regenerated and saved from the dominion of sin.
- We believe that believers are to be sanctified wholly, subsequent to regeneration, through faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and also to the entire sanctification of believers.
- We believe that our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgment will take place.